Dijon-glazed Ham With Pear Chutney
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1/2 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Pear Slices In Juice, Undrained
- 1/3 cup Chopped Red Peppers
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Dried Currants
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 Fully Cooked Spiral-cut Boneless Smoked Ham (4 Pounds)
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix mustard, syrup and cloves; set aside. Drain pears, reserving 2 Tbsp. of the juice. Finely chop pears; set aside.
PLACE reserved 2 Tbsp. pear juice, the peppers, onions and currants in medium saucepan; cook on medium heat until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. Add 1/3 cup of the mustard mixture and the chopped pears; cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. Place cornstarch in small bowl. Add vinegar; mix well. Stir into pear mixture. Cook an additional 2 to 3 min. or until mixture comes to boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Place ham in shallow roasting pan; cover with foil.
BAKE 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until heated through (140°F), uncovering and brushing with the remaining mustard mixture after 45 min. Cut ham into slices. Serve topped with the pear chutney.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute raisins for the currants.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS