- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves Or Turkey Breast Tenderloin Steaks (One & Half Pounds)
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 env. (1.8 oz.) White Sauce Mix
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Instant Chicken Bouillon
- 1 pound Asparagus, Trimmed, Cut Diagonally Into One & Half Inches Pieces
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Rice
PREHEAT broiler. Broil chicken, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 10 to 15 min. or until cooked through, turning over after 8 min.
MEANWHILE, mix milk, white sauce mix, mustard and bouillon in small saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Stir in asparagus. Return to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 3 to 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
SPOON sauce over chicken and rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen cut asparagus for the fresh asparagus.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS