Turkey Salad With Cherries And Walnuts
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 pound Cooked Turkey, Chopped (about 2 Cups)
- 2 cups Bing Cherries, Pitted, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Sliced Celery
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1 bag (8 ounces) Mixed Baby Salad Greens Or Spring Salad Mix
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Red Wine Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, Toasted
MIX turkey, cherries, onions, celery and mayo; cover. Refrigerate at least 30 min.
TOSS salad greens with dressing. Divide among 6 salad plates. Top evenly with the turkey mixture.
SPRINKLE with walnuts just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Great Substitute
Substitute cooked chicken for the turkey.
If not serving all 6 servings of salad at once, only toss the amount of greens needed with dressing. Use about 1 cup greens and 1 Tbsp. dressing for each serving. Leftover greens, dressing and turkey mixture can be stored in separate containers in refrigerator overnight. Toss greens with dressing and top with turkey mixture and walnuts as directed just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS