Chicken Rice Gumbo
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite-size Pieces
- 1 can (15 ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Stewed Tomatoes, No Salt Added, Undrained, Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, Any Variety
HEAT all ingredients except rice and crackers in large saucepan on medium-high heat to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 15 min.
STIR in rice; simmer an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Serve with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For a spicier gumbo, add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS