- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Croissant, Split
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Aged Swiss Cheese
- 3 Peeled Avocado Slices
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spread bottom half of croissant with mustard; spread top half with dressing. Set top aside. Layer turkey and cheese on bottom half of croissant; place on baking sheet.
BAKE 5 minutes or until cheese is melted; top with avocado.
COVER with top of croissant. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 110 calories, 15 grams of fat and 7 grams of saturated fat per serving by substituting a kaiser roll for the croissant and using KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing.
Sandwich can also be heated in the toaster oven instead of baking in the oven.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS