Cherry Orange Delight
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 3 hours 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 2-3/4 cups Cold Water
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Reserve a few orange segments for garnish. Gently stir remaining orange segments into gelatin; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in separate medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl; cover with gelatin mixture.
REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Top with the reserved orange segments. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 80 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving, by preparing with JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin, PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place measured amount of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS