Microwaved Lasagna Rolls
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total time: 42 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 6 Lasagna Noodles, Cooked, Drained
- 1 can (15 ounce) Italian-style Tomato Sauce
COOK turkey in skillet on medium-high heat 10 min. or until no longer pink, stirring frequently to break into small pieces. Remove from heat. Add ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well.
SPREAD each lasagna noodle with about 1/2 cup of the turkey mixture; roll up tightly, starting at 1 of the short ends. Place, seam-sides down, in microwaveable baking dish; top with tomato sauce. Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 12 min. or until heated through, rotating dish after 6 min.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this simple main dish with a side salad.
Fill and roll lasagna rolls as directed; do not top with tomato sauce. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Wrap tightly; freeze. When ready to serve, place in refrigerator to thaw. Place in microwaveable baking dish; top with tomato sauce. Microwave as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS