California-style Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 33 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1/4 cup Thin Red Onion Slices
- 1 Prepared Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 1/3 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Pizza Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken, green pepper and onion; cook and stir on medium-high heat 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
PLACE crust on baking sheet; spread with barbecue sauce. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE 15 to 18 min. or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle with chopped cilantro just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS