Tropical Bacon Croissant
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Croissants, Split
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 Pineapple Slices, Cut In Half
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon
- 4 Strawberries, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Kiwi, Peeled, Thinly Sliced
SPREAD bottom half of each croissant with 1 Tbsp. of the cream cheese.
TOP each with 2 pineapple pieces, 3 bacon slices and 1/4 each of the strawberries and kiwi; cover with top of croissant.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this quick sandwich as part of an outdoor lunch with friends on a hot summer day!
Substitute OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon or OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon, cooked and drained, for the OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Bacon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS