20-minute Streusel Baked Winter Squash
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 package (12 ounces each) Frozen Winter Squash, Thawed
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar, Divided
- 1 cup POST Shredded Wheat Cereal, Crushed
- 3 tablespoons PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Margarine, Melted
MIX squash and 1 Tbsp. of the brown sugar; place in 8-inch square baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
MIX remaining 2 Tbsp. brown sugar with cereal, pecans and cinnamon. Add margarine; mix well. Sprinkle over squash mixture.
BAKE at 350°F for 15 minutes or until squash mixture is heated through and top is lightly browned.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
When fresh squash is in season, use it instead of the frozen squash. Cut 2 lb. fresh squash into cubes. Cook in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender; drain. Continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS