Bacon-crab Mushroom Caps
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 36
- 1 can (6 oz.) Crabmeat, Drained, Flaked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Recipe Pieces Or Bits
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Parsley Flakes
- 36 Medium Mushroom Caps
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Mix all ingredients except mushroom caps.
SPOON evenly into mushroom caps. Place on baking sheet.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Omit mushroom caps. Prepare crabmeat mixture as directed. Use as a spread for your favorite NABISCO Crackers or as a flavorful filling for sandwiches or hollowed-out cherry tomatoes. Serve hot or cold! Makes 1-1/3 cups.
Great Substitute Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat for the canned crabmeat.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS