Turkey Egg Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/2 cups MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 6 Hard-cooked Eggs, Chopped
- 1/2 cup CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/2 Of A Small Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Celery Seed
- 6 cups Chopped Leftover Cooked Dark And White Meat Turkey
MIX dressing, eggs, relish, celery, onion and celery seed in large bowl. Gently stir in turkey.
COVER and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This recipe can be prepared the day before. Stir gently just before serving.
For extra zip, reduce the MIRACLE WHIP to 1 cup and add 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing to the MIRACLE WHIP mixture before mixing with the turkey.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS