Sweet Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (3 hour 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Cubed Peeled Sweet Potatoes, Cooked
- 2 cups Cubed Peeled New Potatoes, Cooked
- 1/2 cup Chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Or MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER Ham, Any Variety, Chopped
COMBINE potatoes, celery, onions and ham in large bowl. ADD dressing and mustard; mix lightly. Cover. REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serving Suggestion Pack along some cold grilled chicken and coleslaw to serve with the potato salad.
Creative Leftovers Have leftover baked ham, cooked Idaho, russett and/or sweet potatoes? Prepare salad as directed, using chopped leftover ingredients instead.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS