Fresh Lemon Mediterranean Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Medium Shell Macaroni
- 1 cup Fresh Green Beans, Cut Into One & Half Inches Pieces
- 1 bag (10 ounce) Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 2 cans (6 ounce each) White Tuna In Water, Drained, Flaked
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Halved Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 teaspoons Grated Lemon Peel
COOK macaroni as directed on package, adding green beans to the cooking water during the last 2 minutes of the macaroni cooking time. Drain macaroni mixture. Place in large serving bowl.
ADD lettuce, tuna, tomatoes, and olives; mix lightly. MIX dressing and lemon peel. Pour over lettuce mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute frozen green beans for fresh green beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS