Ranch Beef Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (6.6 ounces) KRAFT Garlic Parmesan Pasta Salad
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 1 Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak (1 Pound), Cooked, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 Large Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Large Tomato, Chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion, Sliced
PREPARE Pasta Salad according to pkg. directions, substituting dressing for the mayonnaise.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
TOP with Parmesan just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing.
How to Ripen Tomatoes
Most tomatoes require some ripening at home. To ripen tomatoes, place them in a closed brown paper bag at room temperature away from direct sunlight (to prevent tomatoes from getting too soft). Refrigerate only when ripe and red, and use within 4 days. Never freeze raw tomatoes. Tomatoes bruise easily, so handle them gently.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS