Easy Chipotle Barbecued Ribs
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3 pounds Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 and 1/2 teaspoons Orange Marmalade
- 4 and 1/2 teaspoons Chopped Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Cut ribs into 2-rib sections. Mix remaining ingredients; set aside.
PLACE ribs in large pot. Add enough cold water to cover ribs completely; cover with lid. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 min. Drain.
GRILL ribs 10 min. or until cooked through (160°F), turning occasionally and brushing generously with the barbecue sauce mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with hot cooked rice, grilled potatoes (or any other grilled vegetables) and a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
Substitute 1/2 tsp. dried ground chipotle pepper for the 4-1/2 tsp. chopped chipotle peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS