Citrus-spinach Salad With Chicken And Smoked Almonds
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 bag (10 ounce)(about 8 cups) Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3/4 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cooked, Cut Into Strips
- 2 Medium Clementines, Peeled, Sectioned
- 1/4 cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion, Separated Into Rings
- 1/2 cup KRAFT FREE Honey Dijon Fat Free Dressing
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Smoked Almonds, Coarsely Chopped
TOSS spinach with chicken, clementines and onions in large salad bowl.
ADD dressing; mix lightly.
SPRINKLE with almonds.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
Substitute 1 large sliced apple or pear for the 2 clementines.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken or turkey. You will need about 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS