Creamy Tuna Rice
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 can (12 ounce) Tuna, Drained, Flaked
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Flakes
- 6 ounces VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
POUR water and milk into medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat.
ADD tuna, rice and parsley; mix well. Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
STIR in VELVEETA until melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 6 KRAFT Singles for the cut-up VELVEETA.
How to Cube VELVEETA
Cut measured amount of VELVEETA into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Then, cut each slice crosswise in both directions to make cubes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS