All-in-one Pot Saucy Pastas
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 3 cups Rotini Pasta, Uncooked
- 3-1/2 cups Water
- 1 jar (26 ounce),(about 3 cups) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup Chopped Red Peppers
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
BROWN meat large deep skillet; drain. Add onions; cook until tender.
ADD pasta, water and spaghetti sauce. Bring to boil; cover Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 min., stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and red peppers; cook 5 min. SPRINKLE with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use a different bite-size pasta for a different look.
Perfect for lunch the next day or freeze it for another time.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS