Easy Parmesan Chicken Fingers And Parmesan Chicken Wraps
- Prep Time: 24 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1-1/2 pound Chicken Tenders Or Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips, KID VARIATION
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounce) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) KRAFT Original Barbecue SauceADULT VARIATION
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas (8 Inches)
- 3/4 cup Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper Strips
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
BASE RECIPE:PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Add cheese to coating mix in shaker bag. Moisten chicken with water. Shake off excess water. Add 2 or 3 chicken tenders to shaker bag; shake until evenly coated. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders. Place on nonstick baking sheet or baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Discard shaker bag and any remaining coating mixture.
BAKE 12 to 14 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
KID VARIATION:MEANWHILE, prepare Dinner as directed on package, using the Light Preparation Directions and adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Place two-thirds of the chicken fingers on serving plate. Serve with the prepared Dinner and barbecue sauce for dipping.
Makes 4 kid servings.
ADULT VARIATION:ARRANGE one-third of the chicken strips evenly on tortillas; top with lettuce and peppers. Drizzle with combined dressing and barbecue sauce. Roll up. Makes 2 adult servings, one wrap each.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Adult Nutrition Information Per Serving
340 calories, 9g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 1000mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 31g protein, 40%DV vitamin A, 80%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 15%DV iron. Exchange: 2 Starch, 3 Meat (VL), 1-1/2 Fat
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS