Lemon Berry Cool 'n Easy® Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total time: 6 hour 45 minutes )
- Serving Size: 10
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 2 tablespoons Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 cups Strawberry Slices, Blueberries And Raspberries, Divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
ADD lemon peel, juice and whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add 1 cup of the fruit; stir gently until well blended. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 6 hours or overnight until firm. Top with remaining fruit just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
This colorful berry dessert is a great treat to share with friends and family.
Garnish with fresh mint sprigs just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS