Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Prep Time: 12 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 4 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (1 Pound)
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup BULLS-EYE Raging Buffalo Barbecue Sauce
- 4 Crusty Sandwich Rolls, Partially Split
- 4 Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Cut Into 4 Slices Each
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix mayo and onions; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Brush chicken with oil.
GRILL chicken 4 min. on each side. Brush lightly with barbecue sauce. Continue grilling 2 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F), turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining barbecue sauce.
SPREAD top halves of rolls with the mayo mixture. Place lettuce and tomato slices on bottom halves of rolls; cover with the chicken and tops of rolls.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream for the mayo.
Jazz It Up
Stir 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese into the mayo mixture before using as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS