Chuckwagon Beef & Pasta Skillet
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped Fine
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 can (14 to 14-1/2 oz) Beef Broth
- 1-1/2 cups Uncooked Wagon Wheel Pasta
- 1 cup Hickory-flavored Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Or Colby Cheese
1. Brown ground beef with bell pepper and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings.
2. Stir in broth, pasta, barbecue sauce and 1/4 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is almost tender. Uncover; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce is thickened. Top with cheese.