Mini New Potato Bites
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 1-1/2 pounds New Potatoes (about 15 Potatoes)
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 tablespoons BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Cooked, Crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Snipped Fresh Chives
PLACE potatoes in large saucepan; add enough water to cover. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 15 min. or until potatoes are tender.
MEANWHILE, mix cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use. DRAIN potatoes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; cut small piece from bottom of each potato half so potato lies flat. Place on serving platter. Top each potato half with 1 tsp. of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon and chives.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
These potatoes are delicious served hot or cold.
Substitute PHILADLEPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread for the regular cream cheese for added flavor.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS