Savory Beef Chuck Steaks
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Boneless Beef Chuck Eye Steaks, Cut 0.75 Inch To 1 Inch Thick (1.75 Pounds)
- 1/4 cup Steak Sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Red Pepper
1. Combine marinade ingredients; reserve 2 Tbsp for basting. Marinate beef steaks in remaining marinade in refrigerator 10 minutes.
2. Remove steaks; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 16 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush both sides with reserved marinade during last 2 minutes. Season with salt.