- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 2-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1 container (15 ounce) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 jar (26 ounce) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 12 Lasagna Noodles, Uncooked
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix egg, 1-1/4 cups of the mozzarella cheese, the ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and the parsley until well blended; set aside.
DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Add water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Add to meat mixture; stir until well blended. Spread 1 cup of the sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, one-third of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup of the sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining 3 noodles and the remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1-1/4 cups mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover with greased foil.
BAKE 45 min. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 min. or until heated through. Let stand 15 min. before cutting to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Since this comfort food classic serves 12, it's a perfect dish to serve at your next gathering.
Prepare as directed, using extra lean ground beef and 2 egg whites instead of the whole egg
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS