Pronto Saucy Beef Pasta Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 cups Bite-size Pasta, Uncooked
- 1 pound Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Divided
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Stewed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 can (8 ounce) Sliced Mushrooms, Drained
- 1/2 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir steak in 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 2 min. or until steak is browned on all sides. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, the onions, peppers, mushrooms and remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 min. or until onions and peppers are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
TOP with CHEEZ WHIZ; cover. Let stand 2 to 3 min. or until CHEEZ WHIZ is melted. Serve over hot drained pasta.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Add 1/4 cup dry white wine along with the tomatoes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS