Dijon Scalloped Potatoes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 medium Onion, Chopped
- 6 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1-1/2 lb. Potatoes, Peeled, Thinly Sliced (about 3 Medium Potatoes)
- 35 RITZ Crackers, Crushed (about 2 Cups)
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Butter, Melted
- 2 teaspoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 to 7 min. or until tender, stirring often. Add cream cheese, broth and mustard; mix well. Remove from heat; set aside.
LIGHTLY spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Toss potatoes with cream cheese mixture; spoon into prepared pan. Combine crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese, butter and parsley; sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For added color and flavor, substitute 1 medium sweet potato for 1 white potato.
Prepare recipe except for baking. Cover; refrigerate until ready to bake. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS