- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Kung Pao Beef
- Prep Time: 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 (1-1/2 lb) Beef Eye Round Steaks, Cut 0.75 Inch To 1 Inch Thick
- 1/2 cup Kung Pao Or Szechuan Stir-fry Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen Asian Vegetable Mixture
- 1/2 cup unsalted Roasted Peanuts
- Hot Cooked Rice, Optional
- Chopped Green Onion
1. Combine kung pao sauce, red pepper and 1/2 cup water in large nonstick skillet. Add beef steaks; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
2. Remove steaks. Add vegetables; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Add peanuts.
3. Serve steaks and vegetable mixture over rice. Top with green onions.