- Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Beef, Vegetable and Shells Skillet
- White Chocolate Berry Pie
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Sour Cream-Poppy Seed Cake
- TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- NILLA® Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1-1/4 cups Water
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Into Half Inch Cubes
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Turkey Smoked Sausage, Cut Into 6 Pieces
PLACE broccoli and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
ADD VELVEETA; mix well. Cover; let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, grill turkey sausage until heated through.
STIR rice mixture until VELVEETA is completely melted. Serve with the sausage.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a tossed green salad and fresh fruit bowl.
Substitute frozen broccoli florets for the fresh broccoli.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS